Download Circuit Diagram
| Electronic circuit mapping software
Circuit Diagram 3.1.0 Build 3 is the name of a new and free software product that allows the user to design a variety of electronic circuits with high precision and finesse. This program has various electronic components, including resistors, capacitors, diodes, switches, transistors, voltmeters, and so on. This software is a powerful and at the same time simple tool for drawing all kinds of electronic maps, which with its attractive and practical features, has been able to attract the attention of many engineers in this field.
The software has a simple and user-friendly graphical interface that allows the user to design their electronic circuit with a few clicks. To simplify the task, the program by default has dozens of different types of electronic equipment, each of which you can call and draw in the circuit you are designing. You can easily draw different components and drop them in your drawing environment. Drawing maps with this software is very simple and easy, and with just a few simple clicks you can call the specific components you need and determine their location, and finally output your production map in various formats. Now you can download the Circuit Diagram software with a direct link and for free from the Yas site.
Features of Circuit Diagram software:
– The possibility of graphic design of various electronic circuits and diagrams
– Ability to provide output from circuits drawn in PNG / SVG formats
– Ability to simulate the operation of designed circuits
– Ability to easily and quickly share maps with other software users
– Ability to design electronic circuits with a variety of electronic components such as diodes, capacitors, resistors and…
– Having a beautiful and user-friendly graphical interface
Pictures of the software environment:
- Format: EXE
- Size: 800 KB
- Source : یاس Download
- Code: p30-download.com
If you have any questions regarding this issue and your computer and mobile software problems, contact our partners at the company.