Download KLS IceArchiver
| Cloud Backup Software
KLS IceArchiver 126.96.36.199 Provides a powerful and cost-effective backup solution to easily and automatically back up your entire network infrastructure or home hard drive. It uses the Amazon Glacier Authorized Storage, a secure, durable, and very low-cost cloud storage service for archiving data and backing up long-term backup files, and Google Cloud. The integrated workspace of this software provides easy access to various tools and features that you can use to browse, view, edit and manage your profiles. Magic options help you do new backup profiles, file recovery and archive management very quickly and easily.
The software compresses and stores archives using Zip, Zip64 and 7z compression standards with strong AES encryption. KLS IceArchiver software provides a complete list of all backup operations as well as a list of files in each backup file. This feature provides a clear view of the history of backups and allows you to track the desired versions of each file.
KLS IceArchiver Features:
– Save backup files on Amazon Glacier and Google Cloud
– Backup of local drive and network information
– Backup database (Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL) and application data (Outlook and Thunderbird)
– Backup open files and NTFS permissions
– Standard compression and support for Zip64 and 7z
– Secure archive with AES encryption and SSL / TLS support for remote transmission
– Automatic backup with internal scheduling service
– Detailed list of backup files
– Powerful search
– Compatible with Windows 7, 10 and Server 2019
Pictures of the software environment:
After installing the program, copy the contents of the Crack folder to the program installation location (the Crack folder is in the zip file you downloaded)
- Format: EXE
- Size: 19 MB
- Source : Yas Download
- Code: p30-download.com
If you have any questions about this and your computer and mobile software problems, contact our partners at the company.
(Without prefix and from landline) (In case of bug in number 909 Here click)