| Statistical Quality Control Software Mini Tab |
Minitab 22.214.171.124 / Workspace 126.96.36.199 is the name of a statistical package developed by researchers at Pennsylvania State University in 1972 that, decades old, is now one of the most well-known statistical quality control software. . Mini-Tab statistical software can be used as an ideal package for Six Sigma projects and many other statistical projects. From statistical process control to experiments, this program can be used as a professional tool for quality control and work on raw numbers in small and large industrial units..
With tools like StatGuide and ReportPad, it provides the easiest way to improve data communication. Mani Tab software has a very high power, speed and accuracy and in this regard, no other software can be compared with it. Other features in the new version of this software include improving the graphics engine, as well as the possibility of changing the menus and toolbars to improve the workflow. You can now download the latest version of Minitab software from the read more of Yas website.
Features of Minitab software:
– Having graphical methods to describe and analyze statistical data
– Ability to enter raw information and data in the simplest possible way
– Ability to simulate data in terms of different statistical distributions
– Ability to calculate the correlation coefficient
– Ability to draw statistical graphs in various geometric shapes
Ability to draw and analyze control charts, Six Sigma, SPC, MSA
– Ability to draw 3D diagrams
– Ability to analyze time series
– Ability to draw sequence diagrams, fish bone diagrams, cause and effect diagrams and…
– Operating System Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
– RAM* 32-bit systems: 2 GB of memory or more recommended; 64-bit systems: 4 GB of memory or more recommended
– Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon™ Dual Core, with SSE2 technology
– Hard Disk Space 2 GB (minimum) free space available
– Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
– Connectivity An internet connection is required for activation of trial and single-user licenses
– Browser Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Firefox is required for Minitab Help
– Additional required software will be installed with the application: Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributables for Visual Studio 2017
*Memory recommendations depend on data size.
- Format: EXE
- Size: 195/188/269 MB
- Source : یاس Download
- Code: p30-download.com
If you have any questions about this and your computer and mobile software problems, contact our partners at the company.
(Without prefix and from landline) (In case of bug in number 909 Here click)