| USB memory access control software
Ratool 1.4 (Removable Access tool) is the name of a free and simple tool to control access to removable memory (USB) such as flash memory, external hard drive, external CD / DVD drive and.. This program can block access to memory and devices connected to the system via a USB port, or restrict the ability to read or write to them, so that any use of USB ports in the system, depending on the settings Do as you wish.
With this program, you can prevent the possibility of editing or deleting data on removable memory in the system, or by applying the desired settings, prevent the possibility of copying or moving data in this way. With this program you can define a complete list of blocked devices to make it impossible to access them. On the other hand, by creating a white list you can execute the settings in such a way that no portable device other than your own memory or personal devices can be identified and used in the system. Now you can download Ratool software with a direct link and for free from Yas site.
Features of Ratool software:
– Ability to define the list of blocked devices to prevent system access to them
– Ability to prevent copying and transfer of data from the system to flash memory and memory card
– Prevent the system from becoming infected with various types of Autorun viruses
– Ability to provide read-only mode of portable memory such as flash, memory card, external hard drive and…
– Ability to control access to CD / DVD, Floppy, WPD, USB, Memory Card and ..
– Having a simple and user-friendly graphical interface
Pictures of the software environment:
- Format: EXE
- Size: 1 MB
- Source : یاس Download
- Code: p30-download.com
If you have any questions about this and your computer and mobile software problems, contact our partners at the company.