| Boot Disk Data Recovery and Partitions |
SystemRescueCd The 8.02 x86 / x64 disk that we are now introducing to you is called SystemRescueCD, which is the basis of this Linux disk that you can use with the user interface and terminal environment (scripting). This software also performs tasks such as creating and editing disk partitions, recovering lost partitions, creating backup copies of partitions. With this rescue boot disk, you can easily fix system problems in the face of complex situations.
For those for whom computer information is important, they have already had problems with partition clutter, and… you can easily solve all your problems with it by downloading and playing this CD, now you can disk Download SystemRescueCd from Yas download site.
Tools inside SystemRescueCD:
– GNU Parted: The best tool for editing partitions
– GParted: Copy partitions
– sfdisk: backup and restore
– Test-Disk: Recover lost partitions
– Rsnamshot: Instant display for remote backup
– EVMS: Volume management
( Click on the image to view in large size )
– Ability to specify additional kernel options at boot time.
– Caching allows the boot image to continue to work with the LiveCD after removing the carrier, thus making it possible to record discs in the same CD DVD drive, which is used to boot.
– Create the user’s own boot disk option.
– Work with the hard drive (Gparted, Partimage, sfdisk, FSArchiver, ntfs-3g, testdisk).
– Work with the network (ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc-server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, ftp-clients).
After downloading and unzipping the encrypted mode, burn it to a CD such as Nero by burning software.
- Format: ISO
- Size: 725/740 MB
- Source : یاس Download
- Code: p30-download.com