Download Acute Systems TransMac
| Macintosh disk reading software in Windows
Acute Systems TransMac 14.2 is the name of the software that allows you to read and write to / from Macs in Windows environment. Hence you can easily create Cd / DVD images. Because the format of Macintosh disks is not available in the Microsoft Windows operating system environment, TransMac can read and write to / from Mac disks in the British Windows environment. This software has a beautiful and easy user interface, allows you to read and write to / from HFS and HFS + / HFSX disks on Apple Macintosh in Windows environment.
This software can quickly identify and display discs connected to or connected to a computer that are in Mac format. Such disks can be external hard drives, flash drives or CD / DVD. TransMac lets you access the contents of all types of Mac disks in the Windows environment and read and write files to them. You can copy or delete your files on such disks or rename the files on them. You can now download the latest version of Acute Systems TransMac software from the site Yas Download Receive.
Features of Acute Systems TransMac software:
– Ability to open Mac discs and images, including CD / DVD / Blu-ray or DMG in Windows
– Ability to copy files in Mac or DMG images
– Ability to convert DMG to ISO and open DMG files
– Ability to burn ISO and DMG images on CD / DVD / Blu-Ray
– Install the program
– Run the Patch.exe file (contained in the zip file you downloaded) and click on Patch
– In the window that opens, go to the program installation location and select the TransMac.exe file
– Copy the ldr.dll file (contained in the zip file you downloaded) to the program installation location
- Format: EXE
- Size: 2 MB
- Source : Yas Download
- Code: p30-download.com
If you have any questions about this and your computer and mobile software problems, contact our partners at the company.
(No prefix and from landline) (In case of number 909 bug Here click)