| Simulation and exploration software for galaxies and cosmic objects
Celestia 184.108.40.206 is the name of an attractive and powerful software product for those interested in the world of astronomy and the experience of watching the beauties of the universe. This program is actually a real-time space simulator with which you can really explore the three-dimensional space environment. In fact, in the environment of this program, the real position of all stars, planets, moons, asteroids and… has been updated and simulated in an instant so that you can watch them one by one in a real way and enjoy its beauties, depending on your interest. While there is still a long way to go before human ambitious space travel, many of us still do not see many of the current achievements of space science. In this article from Yas Download site, we introduce you to a way to see all kinds of cosmic objects and enjoy watching them without having to spend high costs.
This software is for astronomy enthusiasts who want to discover a lot of new information in the world around them through a software method. This software, which is developed in the form of open source, gives you the ability to explore among the various objects of the solar system and you can easily see the stars and various objects in the solar system. The graphical interface of this software is designed as simple, beautiful and user-friendly as possible, and users can explore it in a 3D view of the world around them. Watching the Earth and other neighbors of the solar system, accessing astronomical information from reputable scientific databases in the world and watching different stars at a distance of 20 light years from the Earth, are the most important features of this software that we suggest no way to work and gain more experience. In the field of astronomy do not miss with it. Now you can download Celestia software with a direct link and for free from Yas site.
Features of Celestia software:
– Realistic and 3D simulation of space and surrounding systems
– The possibility of traveling to the surrounding systems at a distance of 20 light years from Earth
– Ability to explore more than 100,000 star destinations in the vicinity of the solar system
– Ability to zoom in on all objects in space
– Ability to watch stars, planets, galaxies, satellites, asteroids, comets, spacecraft and more.
– Having a beautiful and user-friendly graphical environment
– Ability to access valid data from astronomy databases in the world
Pictures of the software environment: