Download NirSoft TaskSchedulerView
| Software for viewing the list of activities in Windows
NirSoft TaskSchedulerView 1.73 x86/x64 is the name of a new, useful and free tool that can show you the list of activities in Windows so that you can manage them. This program is a free and practical tool that helps users to view, edit, delete and manage scheduled tasks on the Windows operating system. This program can be used without the need to install it through an executable file, and it provides the ability to display scheduled tasks in Windows as a list so that you can manage them very easily.
Scheduling tasks is one of the most important tasks that many processes use normally in Windows; To the extent that even some programs cannot work without this feature in Windows! The software that we make available to you in this article allows you to manage program or scheduled tasks in Windows and improve system performance from the experience of their detailed management. The operation of this program is very simple and easy, and the user can quickly access its main environment and report from the available list. Now you can download the latest version of NirSoft TaskSchedulerView software from the Yas download website.
Features of NirSoft TaskSchedulerView software:
– Show scheduled tasks in Windows
– Display full features of each task such as name, status, date created and last modified, repeatability, activity status and many more
– Display task instructions including executable scripts and instructions
– Access to task history including error details and execution results
– Ability to filter tasks based on status and repetition rate
– Ability to save results in text format, HTML, CSV, etc.
– Having a beautiful and user-friendly graphic interface
Images of the software environment:
Half price traffic
“Yas Download” site and download server are hosted inside the country and are registered in the internet domain registration system with internal hosting. To find out if the download traffic is half price, check your usage or contact your ISP. If it is not half price, you can register your complaint in https://195.cra.ir system.